Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
$239.99 - $299.99
For excellent power transfer and light weight, FSA's Energy Compact Crankset boasts hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms. You also get precision CNC-machined aluminum chainrings in a compact size for easy climbing. Plus, the rings are ramped and pinned for crisp shifting.
$239.99 - $299.99
For excellent power transfer and light weight, FSA's Energy Crankset boasts hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms. You also get precision CNC-machined aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for crisp shifting.
With FSA's Gossamer Compact Crankset you get more out of every pedal stroke thanks to the stiff cold-forged aluminum crankarms and FSA's smooth-spinning MegaExo bottom bracket. Plus, FSA's precision chainrings are ramped and pinned for crisp shifts and the compact gearing is perfect for conquering the road's ups and downs.
With FSA's Gossamer Road Crankset you get more out of every pedal stroke thanks to the stiff cold-forged aluminum crankarms and FSA's smooth-spinning MegaExo bottom bracket. Plus, FSA's precision chainrings are ramped and pinned for stellar shifting.
Head to the hills with confidence with FSA's Gossamer Triple Crankset. You get the gearing you need to flatten climbs and you'll get more out of every pedal stroke thanks to the stiff cold-forged aluminum crankarms and FSA's smooth-spinning MegaExo bottom bracket. Plus, FSA's precision chainrings are ramped and pinned for stellar shifting.
$599.98 - $659.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Hollowtech II Crankset has always set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. It's made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum and has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature a new tooth design. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love. Plus, the Dura-Ace crankset is also lighter than many carbon models.
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset has set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. Made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, it has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature teeth perfectly designed to assist up- and down-shifts. Perhaps most unique is the 4-arm design that maximizes strength and rigidity where your pedal stroke is strongest. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$156.00 - $163.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Rival 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. It combines the durability, simplicity, and efficiency SRAM is know for on the road with their 1x mountain technology, X-Sync. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - Forged aluminum with detachable spider: 42T and 52T X-Sync tall, square tooth design provides maximum control - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers - Weight: 799g (24mm spindle, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB)
Built for total chain control, SRAM's X01 X-Sync Crankset is built with carbon arms and forged aluminum spider for maximal stiffness and durability while keeping the weight down. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to fit better into the chain’s inner and outer links. SRAM's X-Sync Direct Mount chain rings let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style. • 32-tooth • Weight: 645g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
Finding the right gear is easy with Shimano's Sora Crankset. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
$3.98 - $3.99
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$8.80 - $22.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.
Precision, stiffness and power are yours with SRAM's X0 Crankset. It boasts carbon arms with a forged aluminum spine for mountain-topping stiffness and seriously low weight. Gear changes are just as impressive as the stiffness-to-weight ratio thanks to SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings that deliver lightning-quick shifting that you'll have to experience to believe. From monster climbing XC races to hard-hitting enduro stages and all the rides in between, SRAM's X0 cranks are your ticket to off-road heaven. - Bottom Bracket sold separately
Page 1 of 3 Next page